Saturday, May 15, 2010

Apprenticeship?

Today, I was spending time at the tattoo shop, watching my artist work on some guy. While he was getting set up, I let him know that I have been looking at kits available at superiortattoos.com and that it was more complicated than I thought it would be. After letting him know that I was still interested, he gave me a document about apprenticeships. Apparently, he's wanting to get another shop opened up and is thinking of getting me in on it in some way.

Looking over it and thinking about it excited the hell out of me. It would be hilarious to be both a teacher and a tattoo artist! But oh so much fun. The time it would take to get into this 'program' won't be easy to come by. I'll have to see what kind of wiggle room there is.

At any rate, I thought I'd throw that in there. that I just might be privy to a job in art after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment