Thursday, May 6, 2010

Goal Update

After receiving a tattoo of my own, as well as having a person choose one of my designs as a tattoo, I have become quite resolved in a personal dream of one day being a tattoo artist. One of the driving forces that keep me going with this challenge is knowing that this would be one of the coolest hobbies ever! Not only would I be able to create (do what I love) but I would be paid handsomely for it.

I spoke with my first tattoo artist about a bit of what can be expected. He gave me advice as far as where to get my supplies, but didn't really get in to the technique. I think it will be a load of fun finding out and practicing. In fact, My friend's brother said I could practice on him.

We'll see how it goes. It's tough devoting time to designing, especially when I get sick, but this new dream of mine excited me.

No comments:

Post a Comment